Marissa

Friday, May 12, 2006

c 0 n F e S s I o N s

haaayyy.. i feel so depressed right now. why?? because two of my closest friends that i care about are mad at me right now. its because "magulo ako kausap" and i dont know how to balance my time anymore. if i could just cut myself into pieces or duplicate myself so that i could be with them anytime they need me... to my friend "im sorry i dint attend to your tournament. i know it was that important. i wanted to know the details but then i was so afraid to ask you since ur so mad at me. but i hope you'd forgive me...=( you know my reason... but i know it aint an excuse to miss that event... im really sorry... i hope you'd forgive me." i cant help but think about all my faults not only to my friends but to everyone thats close to me. do i spoil too much that people tend to demand things i cant always give them?? TIME is really my biggest problem now. i dont think i spend it right or i dont give the right balance for it. its just so hard to be me. if you only knew. i know my mistakes and im not ashamed of hiding it from anyone but i know and i hope everyone could understand.

lately, i knew that there are a lot of people judging me of things i do wrong which in fact is a fallacy.. all chismis... i dont know where they get stories and what they get for doing that. well... i guess they cant really stop their freaking mouth from speaking and bothering other peoples lives. thanks for proving to me how plastic you guys are... people whom i thought was my friend... anyways, you can never let me down. as long as im with my love ones and with my closest peepz... you can never pull me down...

and another thing... for those people who thinks im messing their lives... "think again! coz your the ones controling your own life. therefore, its your decision whether you want to mess it or not". dont blame other people. its you who you should blame. maybe its practically just being selfish to blame others of how crappy life has been for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home