Marissa

Thursday, June 15, 2006

A House Is Not A Home

there was a song i used to hear maybe in the radio which said "a house is not a home".. i couldn't understand it before but now i definitely feel it. From the moment I wake up til I lie myself to sleep, I never felt so peaceful and relaxed. Wherever I may be, I never find that HOME that I amd looking for.. Its like for the past few days, I have never felt so at home even in my ohh so big soft bed in my room. The sad part is I don't even have any idea why?? Is it because I ain't happy with who I'm with?? or maybe I just feel so empty and I got no one to lean on?? There may be persons who can open their arms and hear me out but maybe I don't want to open up to anyone no matter how close I may be to a particular someone. Whatever! I just don't understand... Maybe I'm just thinking too much and I'm making my own life miserable... well, I've got no one to blame. I guess I stop here but my confusions are still never ending.. nonstop......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home