Marissa

Saturday, October 21, 2006

DeCisIonS

Iv'e gone through a lot this past few months. Loosing someone I really love has affected me so much. I thought it would be my greatest hardship I need to overcome. But after everything has been done, after everything that happened after that experience has brought me to a lot more hardships. Now I get to choose where I wanna be, what I wanna do, why I have become who I am now. I have been advised, I have heard a lot, I have been guided and given some principles that I already knew since I was a child.

There are two things that was mentioned to me a while ago and I was asked which one will I choose.. life?? or death??.. What if I choose death?? What if I don't want to change my ways?? Am I being to selfish?? Am I not fulfilling my obligations and responsibilities of being a daughter of someone important in the society?? I feel like I'm being deprived no matter how blessed I think I already am. I have always been confused and will always be confused. Well, I think I just wanted to update something in my blog to remind me that I should decide what I really wanna do. If I'm ready to make all sacrifices for choosing either decisions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home